September 18, 2007

kick it in the butt


I just registered for the Run for the Cure on September 30th, so here's a shameless request for support...

Help transform me from a breast cancer patient into a breast cancer survivor.

It's perfect. I'll have recovered enough from the surgery to do it. And I won't have started chemo yet.

So for all my foodblogging friends out there - let's show them what we're made of.

You can click here above and follow the donate to a participant...in this case meeeeee: Nicola Pulling, for the Toronto run...

There's plenty of information on the website about where the money goes - it funds researchers, like my surgeon...

Come...let's kick this bastard in the ass.

5 comments:

Michèle said...

Wow Nicky. I don't even know what to say. I'm new to your blog and you've left me speechless already. Count me in. Struggles to find more words and instead only repeats: Count. Me. In.

mva said...

I too am new to your blog and I've been finding it difficult to figure out what to say in my comment. Just last week I found out my uncle is on a similar journey across a river much like yours. I know that you both have the courage to get to the other side. I support you both in any way I can.

Nicola Pulling said...

Michele and ma-m...
thanks so much.

ma-m - i'm on the other side now...not out of the woods...but phew...your uncle is in my thoughts - good, positive, strong thoughts of courage...send him my best...

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow!

SusieJ said...

Wow. That is awesome.